Fate is not reality.We create it with our actions.We fail often and miss opportunities for moments we thought were opportunities,Settling for whatever comes our wayThen regretting it until the end of our days.I can wish on a star or throw a coin over my shoulder but,You were never meant to be mine.Your calling is devine Whoever catches your heart I will be living vicariously through.Wishing it were me But then again, nothing is what you imagineAnd the pedestal I have you on is a fantasyNever meant for reality
3:35 PM
July 15, 2009 - Wednesday
my Friend...
I needed validation . Some reciprocation.You have seen the bad and the good.You have a way of wooing me on a level I've never been.It is a whole new experience.I love it! I just want to sit under the stars and lift up my skirt and give it all.The night sky is so beautiful why not take full advantage.I will stop here before I get myself into ttrouble:)
July 15, 2009 - Wednesday
Life on the fence... Category: Blogging
What is being good?A good little girl following all the rules.Fuck that. I say insulting things and hit you right where it hurts.I learned to fight dirty from every angle.I wish this pain would just leave me. Revenge or redemption is what I seek.Depends on which side of my being you are dealing with it.Standing in the face of my faults I lack the ability to reform.What does does it take?It is the biggest fight of my meek life.Dear God help me.Please!
11:32 PM
July 14, 2009 - Tuesday
The Butterfly with Distended Wings Current mood: bummed
Can't you see ?I am pining for you.I am crying for you.I am drowning in infatuation.All consuming another vice takes it's entrance.Same story.Can't sleep.Can't eat.Can't get enough!Damn this defective brain and soul!Can't get it but I had it.If only I would have played it cool.My obsessions, I cannot escape.I feed them until I face the inevitable carma.I want to escape to a land of love.A place where every inch of my being is admired and attended to.I am this butterfly who thinks she's a moth.A moth who thinks she's is a pupa. A pupa who thinks she's a catapillar.Then again I am a butterfly with distended wings.
3:37 PM
June 28, 2009 - Sunday
What is it?
Always the lover never the loved. She trains the eye to see her only in the light of what she perceives they supplicate. She gives herself away but never reveals her innermost consciousness. Vengeance and Redemption struggle in disputatious relation in her head. Gaining power only to lose it is inevitable when the faces of her life collide. Why does she pine for that which is intangible? She does not know her caliber nor her mark on this earth. Callous acts become a less arduous task when entrapped in her vices, though it is not innate! She takes off her undergarments and puts her clothes over her bare body. To hide the shame they represent. For she can not soil what is not there. Only soil the linens she can abscond, leaving her virtue at the door and retrieving it on the way out. What is it? Fresh face. All innocent in their eyes. They had no idea the secrets kept. Ripped clothes and desire for so much more. Animalistic, sadistic, with a heart of a romantic. She is on a mission. Her mouth is always open. She consumes those that let her taste. Who can keep up? Everywhere, there are morons not understanding what she needs. She needs to taste , she needs to fight , to pick your brain. I know this all seems insane. but who is sane enough to debate the issue? Really?! Passion, pain and pleasure unified
11:29 PM
February 17, 2009 - Tuesday
If these walls could shut up!
In these walls silence is platinum.In these walls Havoc is like lightening striking it's foundation.In these walls lead feet are Marching.In these walls tongues spew hastely and teeth bite.In these walls quarrels are volcanoes.In these walls there are too many closed doors, locked doors.If these walls could shut up and listen they could talk!
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment