Thursday, December 9, 2010

dream

At night I lay on my pillow intoxicated with the vices that keep me from the abyss of the profound scrutiny that haunts my cognizance. I wonder if I am enough. Enough to whom and for what? Entirety. As God beckons clarity.
As I feel like a rarity. Am I the Grey or silver lining in the sky? Will I breakthrough or die? Can I feel the rapture? Am I his to Capture? All I can hear is a mess,drama, loud voices interjecting their skew on things. A battle with the resident evil. Loves luminous light is attenuating my logic causing great upheaval. I am strained with the indifference of my yearning with my cautious alter ego. Pining for the intangible and then here we go! If my mind be still without poison,I can feel the blood rush through my entity, my lips moisten. Will I look away or into my very soul inviting the Highest of Spirits to accompany me into the pain and let it take it's tole? Then a Standing in the face of my faults will I have the ability to reform? Can I pick up where I left off , standing facing the wind , allowing it to sting and burn my face and body so I may transform? My fights are in my own head and I am a restless soldier. I wrestle with my own iniquities. Let no other man hold me down in my own bed or his. Now Lord let me sleep and dream of heavens and pure love. Let it sustain me and hold my peace . No more counting sheep.

No comments:

Post a Comment